>

December 22, 2012

camera and me




Assalamualaikum.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello.
.
.
.
.
Hye peeps !
.
.
.
.
Whatcha doin'? Everything's fine? Alhamdulillah.
This will be a short entry.
Since this semester which means early September, 2012, my compact digital camera died.
So, I did less photoshoot of my everyday life.
Like I'm doin' for my past diary's pictures.
.
.
.
Well, yes. Of course I need those pictures.
Y?
?
?
Then, when I'm married, I can show that stuffs to my cute husband. weeeheee
Since I didn't have the camera this semester, I just be other photographers' model.
I mean, candid.
Well, I'm shy when they ask me to snap my pics. lol
Yes, there's many candid pics of mine.
Some are okay and some are "what I'm doin haaaa?"
So funny that pic I guess.
.
.
.
Fix the hijab.
Girl under the rainbow umbrella.
Talking girl.
Dreamy girl under the tree.
And etc.
Well, I wanna share those pics.
But, I didn't have any.
Coz all the pics are with the camera's owner.
Hukhukhuk =(
.
.
.
So, guys. I think it is for now writing.
And, ha !
This whole week is my study week.
And,
my final exam for semester3 begin next year.
Well, 2nd Jan 2013 is next year right?
hahahahhaha
Wish me luck k, my dear ?
.
.
.
And, I hope I'll get new camera soon.
Buy or gift.
It's up to my luck.
Ok then.
See you in next entry.
BYE.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
2009 - 2015 | Copyright reserved | Norhidayah Mat Seman.